Our thanks to the following individuals who supported the work of charities serving their communities, through vehicle donation.
- George from Williams Lake donated a 1980 Ford 150 and 2 Nissan Pathfinders to the Boys & Girls Club of Williams Lake
- Kim from Kelowna donated a 2008 Hyundai Elantra to Autism BC
- Tim from Lake Country donated a 2007 Mercedes ML350 to the Canadian Cancer Society
We love supporting the work of charities through the Your Choice To Donate Vehicle Donation Program. Charities play an important role in the local communities where they operate in BC and we are glad to help them raise funds through vehicle donation. And, of course, we couldn’t do it without generous donors like George, Kim and Tim.
Vehicle donations provide valuable financial resources to support the running of local charities. With minor repairs, some vehicles may be worth more to a charity resold. If not, the vehicle will be recycled with parts and any metal sold for the benefit of the charity. Each vehicle is evaluated to determine the best course of action.
Once the vehicle is disposed of the proceeds are donated to the charity chosen by the donor.
Questions about donating your car, truck, van, or commercial vehicle to charity?
Call us at:
- 604 845 5577 (Fraser Valley & Vancouver Area)
- 1-877-845-5577 (Kamloops, Kelowna, Lillooet, Merritt)
To donate a vehicle to charity CLICK HERE or on the ‘Donate Vehicle’ button at the top of the page.