Supporting Local Charities Through
Our Charity Vehicle Donation Program
Raised for Charity to December 31, 2020
Your Choice To Donate, Charity Vehicle Donation Program
With 35+ years in the British Columbia auto recycling industry, Your Choice To Donate is managed by auto-recycling veteran Lori King.
Lori’s career began with Husky Gas where she learned to be a mechanic. From there she worked with United Used Auto, Wasney Auto
For fifteen years Lori also ran the highly successful Kidney Car Program for the Kidney Foundation of Canada’s BC branch.
Through her decades in the auto recycling industry, Lori formed relationships with:
- Towing companies and their owners
- Auto Dealers
- Auto Recyclers
- Scrap Metal Dealers
- Various Automobile Associations
Lori’s experience and strong relationships paved the way for her success with the Kidney Car Program and more recently charitable organizations with car donation programs like the BCSPCA, Cyrus Centre and Teen Challenge.
Under Lori’s leadership, Your Choice To Donate develops relationships with and sets up charity car donation programs for not for profit agencies.
Lori is also co-founder and co-leader of Shifting Gears, a leadership, training and employee development program for the automotive industry.
About Lori King:
- is personable and delivers high-quality customer service.
- goes the extra mile to get the full value of each vehicle donated.
- only works with Auto Recyclers who are environmental approved companies.
- is a member of ARA (Automotive Retail Association)
- has the support of a large community of companies that help her achieve what you need to help grow your charity donations.
- is honest, transparent, caring, fair and easy to deal with.